+44 (0) 161 850 1521 info@learncctv.co.uk


Payments can be made by Paypal


We accept all leading Credit & Debit Cards

Funding advice

Learning usually always costs something. Here you can find information and advice on how to pay for your learning, what support is out there for you and where to find it.

What types of funding are there?

Funding for courses and training could be:

  • a bursary, scholarship or grant, which you don’t have to pay back
  • a back to work training grant, which you don’t have to pay back
  • a new skills training grant, which you don’t have to pay back
  • asking your employer to enhance your skills
  • a loan, which you do have to pay back

Funding may be from a public body (like an education authority, job center or local authority), a private organisation (like a installation company). Grants or bursaries can be available to support learners in certain circumstances or studying particular courses. If you have been recently made redundant and are looking to get back into work, your local authority will almost certainly have funding available for you to attend training courses to get back into work.

We are an approved supplier for the Department of Work & Pensions, you can ask your local job centre to contact us with regards to booking a course.

If you would like to apply for funding for your course from your local authority, then please contact us so we can provide you with the paperwork to present to them. Usually, once approved they will contact us directly for payment while authorizing you to attend the course.

You can usually ask them to pay for your accommodation and travel to and from our training center.


Armed Forces:

We do not take Elcas credits and at the present moment we are unaware of a similar training provider to us who accepts Elcas credits. We do however, offer a discount of the course’s for personnel leaving the armed forces. You are also able to obtain funding from the MOD which can contribute to part of the course. Please contact us for more details.