Learn CCTV is a customer service focused business and will always try to resolve all issues without having to refer to our terms and conditions. As a business we still need to have our terms and conditions in place.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. In using this website and by placing an order online, via telephone or in person you are deemed to have read and agreed with the following terms and conditions of Learn CCTV.
We ask for your personal information when you make a purchase, register, sign up for promotions, offers or competitions, or to receive news. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not complete your purchase;
- details of any purchase orders that you place through the website, and any details we need for delivery;
- card payment details if making a purchase;
- details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us;
- details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access; and
- information you provide if you report a problem with our website;
Even if you do not use these services, or for example, do not proceed with a purchase, we will still gather any personal details entered and information about your activity on the website to understand what parts of the website and what products you are interested in, so that we can improve our website and tailor our services to you.
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
- to facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it;
- when you purchase from us, to process your order, collect payment, enable you to track you order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to arrange, confirm or change product) and for on-going customer service dealings including any faults or repairs or refunds;
- for internal accounting and regulatory purposes;
- for statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;
- to improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in; and
- to ask you from time to time if you would like to provide feedback on or participate in market research on our products and services. You do not have to participate in these if you do not wish.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
A course booking can be cancelled within 7 days of the booking taking place, unless the course is scheduled to take place within 3 days of the booking date. Refunds will be made to the card or bank account to which it was paid from.
Once a course has been booked you may change the date only once depending on when the next course is being held in that city. No refund is made for a No Show.