A 1/2 Day course providing you with the following:
- How to carry out a Site Survey for an ANPR system
- How to specify an ANPR System
- Where the best position is for the ANPR camera
- Why standard CCTV cameras cannot be used
- Should front plates or rear plates be used
- How to set up and position with respect to angles of capture and camera height
- Multiple entrances / exits
- Barrier / gate controls
- Differences with Hardware / Software based systems
- All parts required for a system
- Recognised suppliers
Many companies are always looking to cut costs. With the enhancement of technology a ANPR system can make a security guards job redundant. An ANPR system can automatically log who has entered and left a car park, open a barrier for recognized number plates and also provide car park counting options. There are many other options available which are discussed during the course.
Anyone who is currently installing any kind of equipment. You do not need to have any prior CCTV knowledge for installing ANPR systems.
Laptop / Tablet
Cost of the course:
£250 per person
A certificate is provided at the end of the course.